INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
The term “personal information” is defined as information that we may collect from this Site or when you provide it in store that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your first and last name, phone number, postal address, email address or any other information that permits a specific individual to be identified and contacted physically or online.
Examples of the personal information you may provide to us include
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, mobile or other phone number);
- A screen or user name which functions as online contact information;
- Payment information (such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, shipping address, and billing address);
- Purchase history;
- Information you provide to us while visiting on of our social media pages such as your name or user name which can be used to recognize a user over time and across different websites or online services;
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about you from various sources. We may collect this information when you provide it at our store, via our social media pages, at one of our events or on our Site. When you visit this Site or our social media pages, we may also collect certain information about you and your device or usage by automated methods, including using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons, clear pixels, pixel tags, and geo-location technologies.
Information that we collect using technology includes: IP address, domain, browser type and language, referring website addresses, date/time of visits, page view data, search keywords, visitor activities and actions on publisher’s sites, browser history, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, geolocation (including city, country, zip code, and potentially geographic coordinates if you have enabled location services on your device), click data, types of advertisements viewed, and information about your computer or device including device make, device model, device operating system, device operating system version, and data connection type.
HOW WE COLLECT USER INFORMATION
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. Cookies are small text files a website sends to your computer or mobile device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of the Site.
When you visit this Site or click on our online advertisements (including advertisements on third party websites) our web server may log details relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you execute, the pages you view, whether you have visited the Site before or are new to the Site, to measure user behavior and characteristics, interest in and use of the various areas of our Site. The web server logs may collect information relating to your operating system, your browser type, domain, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, timestamp information and other system settings. We may use this type of information for market research, data analysis, system administration purposes and to tailor ads displayed to you on our Site and elsewhere.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called web beacons. These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Tags and pixels are blocks of code that we and our service providers may use to track your navigation of our Site, and your browsing behavior. We use pixels to synchronize information that we have collected with information independently collected by our service providers and other third parties that are interested in providing you with ads.
To learn more about these technologies, you may visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND ANALYTIC SERVICES
The Site may contain links to third party web analytic services on this Site and our social media pages such as Google Analytics. The service provider that administers these services may use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors access and use the Site. The information collected through these services (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Site. You may disable the ability of this analytic service to analyze your browsing activities on this Site.
To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics and disabling the Service, please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SteelMclean uses personal information to process transactions, track your purchase history, provide services to you, respond to customer inquiries, send account, promotional or other communications via email or postal mail, communicate with you about our social media pages, special events, contests, developing new products tailor ads displayed to you on our Site and elsewhere, catered to your interests and history with us or to improve the Service we provide. We may also use your information for other legitimate business purposes, including complying with applicable laws, detection and prevention of fraud, to collect payment owed to us, to maintain business records and to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SteelMclean does not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information except as described below. We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Corporate affiliates. SteelMclean may share your personal information with our corporate affiliates, such as Cutz New York, LLC which processes payments for the Products you purchase on the Site. Cutz New York has agreed that any information that it collects in this manner will be used only for payment processing services and to monitor fraudulent or suspicious behavior.
- Service providers. We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing and advertising assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service.
- Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook.
- Compliance and illegal activity. In addition, we may share personal information about you a) in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, b) to protect the safety and security of our visitors, c) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, d) to law enforcement officers or other government agencies or e) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Business transition. We do reserve the right to share your personal information with another company in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy. SteelMclean may also share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We value the relationship we have with you and respect your concerns about privacy. We take your privacy seriously and therefore, maintain reasonable and appropriate administrative, procedural and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, misuse, loss or disclosure. However, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise the information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to us, or the security of your data on a mobile device.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of 13, we will delete the information from our records. If you are under the age of 13, you may view our website. However, you may not register on our Site, otherwise submit personal information to us, or make a purchase.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
The California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) law requires us to disclose how our web browser responds to “do not track” signals which provide users with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of their personal information about the users’ online activities over time and across third party websites. The Site does not respond to “do not track” signals sent by your browser.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
You may chose to do any of the following with respect to the information you provide and we collect:
- You may update information pertaining to you or your account at anytime using the contact information below.
- You may withdraw your consent you previously provided or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. This includes notifying us of the inadvertent information obtained from your child under the age of 13.
- You may opt-out of any marketing communications sent to you via email by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any promotional email.
- You may opt out of any marketing communications sent to you via postal mail by contacting us using the information below.
- Although you may opt-out of email and postal marketing communications, communications related to your account information or business transactions with us may still be sent to you. Opting out may also mean you can no longer take advantage of some of our Products or Services.
- You may opt out of some but not all, online behavioral based advertising by refraining from clicking any social media buttons on our Site and/or adjusting your computer or mobile device to disable acceptance of cookies.
- You may choose to disable sharing your geo-location details by adjusting your computer or mobile device’s location services settings. If you are unsure how to perform this function, please contact your mobile service provider or your device manufacturer.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You may also write to us at:
4 Village Plaza
South Orange, NJ 07079